Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya, that was my guess too. A 2003 FX45 in excellent condition(low mileages, loaded with options) in KBB is around $38,250~$40,000. :?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wrote to KBB because I wanted to see how much my 04 FX35 was worth.

This is their response:
"Thank you for contacting Kelley Blue Book. Kelley Blue Book reports vehicle values by analyzing actual transactions in the market. We do not believe in using arbitrary formulas to predict prices because our promise is to report dependable values, not set prices. As of this time we have not seen enough transactions in enough different markets to establish dependable numbers on this model. As soon as we can we will make the actual values available to you. If you are looking for a vehicle that is less than 2 years old, there is a vast amount of information in the new car section including new car blue book values."

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also wrote an email to Edmunds.com and this was their response:

"We will begin offering TMV pricing for used 2004 vehicles next month. What you can do in the mean is consult our New TMV pricing for a new M3 and FX35 for your ZIP Code and deduct approximately 5-10% off the price you paid for general wear, and subtract 10 cents per mile."

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info, :lol: I didn't think any one of them would reply this kinda of email. so the 5%~10% depends on the condition of the vehicle? and are these rates apply to all makes and models? b/c isn't every brand have different rates of depreciation due to their reputation/build quality?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts