Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been raining the last couple of days here in DFW and the FX is looking really dirty. Addtionally, it dipped into the upper 40's last night. I would normally get out the hose and hand wash, but cooler weather is setting in. How do you folks up north keep your vehicles clean during winter? I guess I could take it to a car wash but want to resist...

·
Registered
662 Posts
I rarely do hand wash recently. Usually I spend about $20 for turnnel wash every week. Can't find the time to wax and don't have Zaino yet. :(

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
OIIIIIIO said:
It's been raining the last couple of days here in DFW and the FX is looking really dirty. Addtionally, it dipped into the upper 40's last night. I would normally get out the hose and hand wash, but cooler weather is setting in. How do you folks up north keep your vehicles clean during winter? I guess I could take it to a car wash but want to resist...
I use a touchless carwash on occasion in winter conditions such as you describe.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I live in chicago, and have to use a touchless car wash. I have about 10 coats of Zaino on and should be good till after winter. I have a black FX, and have already admitted to myself it will be impossible to keep clean during the winter. Exactly one minute after I leave the car wash, the salt spary makes the side of my car white.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Addtionally, it dipped into the upper 40's last night
As long as the wind is calm, I'll be outside doing the washes. I plan on doing a detail tomorrow here in Dallas.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I use a touchless carwash on occasion in winter conditions such as you describe.
Yeah, but I hate the crummy wax stuff in most touch free car washes...thats why i stay away from them...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts