Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not adding this to my list of wants but wanted to hear your opinions.

C&p
This kit was originally designed for our JWT 350\G35 Twin Turbo kit to add oil capacity and provide an oil return routing for the turbos. Due to the large number of requests, we are now making it available seperately. Add a full quart of additional oil capacity in less than an hour! This is the cheapest engine insurance available when racing your 350Z/G35. Also not a bad option for those that never check the oil level between changes!

PRICE: $99.50

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
That would give you the extra capacity, but I've seen some very nice oversized pans with cooling fins as well (more expensive, of course).

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Here is an affordable oil cooler :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Exactly. That's not what I was referring to, though. Assuming you needed all this, you'd need the spacer AND that cooler. What I was talking about was an oversize-capacity oilpan that has built-in cooling fins on the bottom of it to help cool the oil. Certainly not as efficient as that cooler, but depending on the app., it may be all that's needed. I saw them on My350Z and don't remember the cost, but it wasn't outlandish. It just seemed to me that if one were to consider this mod, they would be better off spending a bit more for an entire pan with some cooling capacity built in (not to mention one less seam to worry about leaks). If I get a chance later, I'll try to hunt down what I saw.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know.

I could not find a pic of one. :?

So I posted these.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That looks better $$$ :razz: