Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had to fill up the other day and I couldn't believe that I spent 37 bux on gas. WOW! I never had to pay that much. That's an eye opener. The most that I have ever paid for gas for any of my cars was 26 bux. I might consider buying another honda econo box. :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just filled her up yesterday...$2.09 per Chevron Super Unleaded Gallon :evil: And that was the lowest price I could find in my area (Southern Orange County). Supposedly the latest excuse from the oil companies is that there is a shortage because of our annual switch from winter to summer "mix". Ok..whatever...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Man I thought the $1.96 near my house was bad. $2.09??

·
Registered
706 Posts
Costco in Plano, Texas...$1.61 for 93 Premium.

·
Registered
325 Posts
particlefx said:
Safeway: $1.77 for Supreme (what is that, 91 or 92 octane?).
Safeway seems to be the cheapest around but the station is in Dublin though :(

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
$1.79 mobil 91 premium

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
vdo_game_junkie said:
I finally had to fill up the other day and I couldn't believe that I spent 37 bux on gas. WOW! I never had to pay that much.
Heh. Consider yourself lucky- a fillup for me is at least $40, even with (now $1.979) Costco premium- and it only lasts me 300 miles, or about 3-4 days. **** I'm glad I love my FX!

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
e39ng said:
particlefx said:
Safeway: $1.77 for Supreme (what is that, 91 or 92 octane?).
Safeway seems to be the cheapest around but the station is in Dublin though :(
Well I filled up last weekend (in Livermore) and found out that it is 91 octane and the price recently jumped up to $1.91. I put 21.4 gallons in and just joined the $40+ a fillup club. :cry:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Paid $2.09 per today for a total of $42.00. I didn't even drive by the Costco because usually I see cars lined up 20+ deep. My time and sanity is worth the extra couple of dollars :wink:

·
Registered
185 Posts
filling up cost me $70.00cdn here, that's $54.00usd, I see that you guys have it easy

be happy!!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
OK, I am officially depressed now :p

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
my jeep costs 40 to fill up on the cheapest gas out there hahaha. cuz the dang 4wd is on 24/7 but no snow in the bay. i fill up about every wheek so i'm used to it. sheesh u guys at least get to USE ur gas to do something fun :p by the time i get to the speedlimit on the freeway its time to exit :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
I guess I should be happy with $1.51 super the other day it still cost $37 to fill vs $22.50 for the acura. Its def worth it! I still grin when I hop in the drivers seat :)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
CL2FX said:
I still grin when I hop in the drivers seat :)
Yup, and that makes all the difference!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts