Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recived side moldings from FX grubbs. I've waited whole week on this thing, and I just recived it just now.
I took some pictures, but having trouble uploading (*i have no clue how to).
Can't wait to get it installed.
*these seems to be very different from the other moldings, but I like the finishes and the cut on these moldings.[/img]

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, Now i m just waiting for this heat to die down, wash my car and get it installed... 3M tape seems to be holdings these to the body of my car, i just hope that it won't damage the paint, also wouldnt water have an effect to these 3M adhesive(washing the car* rain.etc)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Yeah, I thought those looked a little thin, you better do a search on this site for body side moldings. :oops: I think Grubbs just took you for a ride with something different than the rest of us have.
...unless they shipped you b/s/m for the "G" coupe instead
:?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just checked with grubbs and they said it is four pieces. and "apolozise for the wrong indication on the website"....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
the box says FX35 Sparkling Silver, but I orderd DG , but it seems to be DG...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Yeah, I thought those looked a little thin, you better do a search on this site for body side moldings. :oops: I think Grubbs just took you for a ride with something different than the rest of us have.
...unless they shipped you b/s/m for the "G" coupe instead
:?
So you're thinking that maybe you got the incorrect b/s/m's, huh? :oops: http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads ... o=&fpart=1 Have you tried them out against the car yet? ...do a dry fit with adhesive tape to hold them in place, step back and see what you think. :idea: Maybe they're using a new/different manufacturer to produce them. :?: Addition: Nevermind, I just measured. back door...24" front....44, fender 6! ~ Better Call Grubbs. :(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Pics plz!

I'm also looking to buy the same side moldings kit from Grubbs, but there're no pics available ANYWHERE :(
would you PLEASE be so kind to post some pics of your 4 piece set installed! I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
akumax said:
ok, Now i m just waiting for this heat to die down, wash my car and get it installed... 3M tape seems to be holdings these to the body of my car, i just hope that it won't damage the paint, also wouldnt water have an effect to these 3M adhesive(washing the car* rain.etc)
Any pics of these installed Yet?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.