Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I just bought a 2003 FX35 preowned and am in SERIOUS love. The car is pristine on the interior, no paint flaws, basically it looks brand new, with two exceptions.
There is a small scratch on the ashtray door and it is missing a screw cover behind the handle on the front passenger door (1" square piece of plastic).

Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can go online to find these parts or should I just go through the local infiniti dealer?

Today is day 2 of ownership, I plan on taking it out and having some fun with it! Looking forward to learning from and sharing with all of you.
Stacy
'03 Golden Sand/Willow, it's new to me!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Well as for me, when I went to the dealer because my stereo shop lost one of the caps they just pulled it off the demo car they have. Most dealers will have that square piece avaliable. I think I was quoted under $10.00 for the parts but in taiwan its a special order item.

As for the ashtray its really a personal choice to replace but I imagine it would not be too cheap.

Congrats on your purchase.

Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome.
I am 27F, upgraded from a 2003 Toyota Matrix.
Needless to say... WHAT an upgrade it is!!!

I'm looking for an excuse to go drive somewhere today :)

Will check out Grubbs, thanks for the link!

Stacy

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
that's a pretty long drive, isn't it? ...welcome.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
that's the problem with us copper owners, our thinking is liquid / you red owners are laser sharp!

·
Registered
292 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
that's the problem with us copper owners, our thinking is liquid / you red owners are laser sharp!
BWHAHAHA!! Good one Pini. I needed that today!!!!!!!!! :greenjumpers:

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club

1 - 9 of 9 Posts