Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello.
Picked up my Diamond Graphite FX35 with 20" gun metal rims. This car is the shiznet! My previous car was the 03 Acura TL type S and it does not even compare in performance and quality of the FX!!!

BTW, this is a really nice site

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

Gunmetal rims? Let's see pics!!! :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...I will post pics once this carppy weather clears up...

The rims are the dark silver colored ones...not the borght ones.

·
Registered
286 Posts
grats
enjoy 8)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys ever see Goonies while growing up...thats Chunk in my avatar doing the "truffle Shuffle" :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry..disregard this post

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to the board. I still my Acura, which will be gone soon. I am sure I will miss the V-tech growl but the FX has a nice growl too.
I couldnt believe your avatar, do you remember the chinese kid when they are in the attic "Don't touch it chunk!" my fiance gets a kick out of that. :lol:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude, Data was hella funny in that movie :D

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Yo this is really weird man i just read your post right and went outside and sat in class behind this chick wearing a goonies baseball jersey and on the back it said "CHUNK" with the number 85. I was like what the?!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
contaygious said:
Yo this is really weird man i just read your post right and went outside and sat in class behind this chick wearing a goonies baseball jersey and on the back it said "CHUNK" with the number 85. I was like what the?!
Dude, your planets are aligning; time to buy a Lotto ticket. :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts