Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a new items

But always more to come and the days go bye..

jim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a little more

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats it for now.

Jim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just one more thing almost forgot.

Jim

untill I can complete the rest, everything else is still either on order or in the air.

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
Very NICE!

did you paint the engine cover yourself?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Jim, looks very nice!. :)

That '05 tail light looks better than I thought, specially in silver FX.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
You may be Bling King dude!

I ordered the '05 tail lights,.. let's see how they look on black
I think they will be good?

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Nice pics! I agree with topguy, the clear looks better than expected.

BTW check your PM - I have a question for you.

·
Registered
235 Posts
ShadyJC said:
Nice pics! I agree with topguy, the clear looks better than expected.

BTW check your PM - I have a question for you.
i 2nd that...the clear is growing on me especially the LED reverse light...looks pretty cool..

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Looking good Jim!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, the clear looks better than I thought too. If its possible can someone check to see if there is a major difference in the head light and also if the third brake light is clear or still red on the 05, cant tell from the pics.

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hi Jim,
Is your FX equipped with the tech package? if not then where did you place your stock orange screen?

TIA

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The dealer would not tell me where the hid the orange screen but I do have a switch next to the vdc where I can switch back to the original screen, they said its somewhere in the back.

Jim

·
Registered
599 Posts
The dealer would not tell me where the hid the orange screen but I do have a switch next to the vdc where I can switch back to the original screen, they said its somewhere in the back.
I don't get it sorry. You mean you have a switch that changes the color screen back to the orange screen? So your color screen and your orange screen are in the same place?

So basically for you to adjust airconditioning you just flip the switch and you're back to the orange screen. flip the switch again and you have color.

Could you post some more pictures maybe? I'm really interested! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will post a pic for you later on, but Its the same color screen, but they supposedly have another camera pointing at the orange screen so when I hit the switch the screen will show the old layout in black and white.

Jim

·
Registered
80 Posts
hey jim, can you get a picture of the tail lights from a side angle?

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will do, camera is at home right now will take a pic a little later.

Jim

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
jimsbmw said:
Thanks, the clear looks better than I thought too. If its possible can someone check to see if there is a major difference in the head light and also if the third brake light is clear or still red on the 05, cant tell from the pics.

Thanks

Jim
Jim,
I'm not sure about over there in Taiwan but the 05 is already on the parking lots here in Houston, any one has pics or I can go /take some pix tomorrow. Like your Sub Jim.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks,

The sub is a blaupunkt powered sub with 2 8" woofers, sounds preety good. The 2005 FX will not be avaliable till about end of February to March. If you can take some pics great, my camera skills is not that great. (as you can see from the pics)

Jim

1 - 20 of 32 Posts