Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a motor from Japan for 04 fx45 anyone kno what I’ll have to change with original motor plan on swapping next week any help would be perfect

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had to replace Wiring harness with mine.I had to replace exhaust manifolds with mine.Also remember replacing motor mounts with mine(which I welded solid).Throttle body was similar to the 03 q45 which has external mechanical linkage for cruise control,so it was also replaced with my original.Can I ask what happened to your original engine?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to replace Wiring harness with mine.I had to replace exhaust manifolds with mine.Also remember replacing motor mounts with mine(which I welded solid).Throttle body was similar to the 03 q45 which has external mechanical linkage for cruise control,so it was also replaced with my original.Can I ask what happened to your original engine?
Ok thank you and it blew a rod

1 - 3 of 3 Posts