Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wifey just inked a deal for an '05 G35 coupe lease. shes picking the car up tomorrow.

its athens blue, with sport package, nav, premium pkg, and SAT.

the color on this thing is amazing.....needless to say it looks like i have more zanoing to do now :roll:

i will post some pics tomorrow afternoon.

p.s...this car HAULS ASS

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its one beautiful car. i told her to make sure she doesnt ride over any potholes with those 19" 40 series low profile tires :lol:

actually, the tires themselves arent much more than the ones on the FX even though they are performance tires.

lets see if we can stretch em for 20K miles

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
You can bring both to the Natl Meet :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think she'd beat me there. it makes me want to take 2 cars whereever we go so we can drag race at every lite.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats! Those are very sweet and I'd love to have one as my 2nd car! :D

They are actually what I went to look at the first time I visited an Infiniti dealer, but I found it to be too small for what I was looking for in a daily driver, so I took a look at the FX since I was always admiring them on the road. :wink:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well we picked the G up today and it is beautiful. you are right that its small, but for the faince its perfect. and man is it fast.

lots of nice upgrades on the G from the one i used to have 3 years ago when they frist came out. now ,the nav automatically opens and closes out of the dash (i.e... its motorized). really cool. the dash is real aluminum and the door open and close handles are real chrome/metal. nice new dash cluster, and powered/telescoping steering wheel. nice thing too is that BOTH seats in the front have a button in the back that move the seat all the way forward to get in the back and then move it back when you are done.

the stats are athens blue, wheat int., premium, sport suspension with the 19" rims and LSD, nav.

her lease on the accord was just about up, but not quite, so i payed off the reast of the lease as my wedding gift to her. needless to say, she has a big smile on her face :lol:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
those babies are 19" rims. we did some research on the tires and such, and it'll be pricy to reaplace, but you only live once this thing redefines cornering with those wheels, tires, suspension and LSD.

in person the color looks amazing. we got a coat of zaino on her today to seal in the freshness :lol: (build date was 9/04 believe it or not and it JUST got to the dealer)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Wow, you must be very proud. An Infiniti family in the making. I've wanted to get my wife out of her Cadi Caterra and into a G35. Now it's settled (in my mind anyhow) and I think she will love that color. Thanks for posting the pics. 8)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Saw the Athens blue next to a Lazer red at the dealer yesterday while in for my 7500 service, WOW whatta great color, and those rims R off da hook 8) so are the 18's on the "M" they look like the 8-spoke baby brother to our 20's ~ Enjoy your Infiniti ownership experience. Which one will you use tonight? ... the Infiniti or the Infiniti? :lol:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Silver Bullet said:
Wow, you must be very proud. An Infiniti family in the making. I've wanted to get my wife out of her Cadi Caterra and into a G35. Now it's settled (in my mind anyhow) and I think she will love that color. Thanks for posting the pics. 8)
no problem. have her check one out. the big tires are a bit noisy and rough riding since they are super performance oriented, but amazingly the fiance didnt care and likes the fact that it looks good and can perform good too.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PINITI-FX said:
Which one will you use tonight? ... the Infiniti or the Infiniti? :lol:
no kidding! now i can make her drive more (i used to do all the driving) and still feel like im on top of the world ;)

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Sweet G35 Bradical!

·
Registered
832 Posts
droolin' =P~

Our FX 20's look alot larger than an inch compared to the G's 19s...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.