Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Very nice, and the mileage is fantastic. Did you avoid the bubbling dash problem or did it get replaced under warranty? Does the CD player still work?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice, and the mileage is fantastic. Did you avoid the bubbling dash problem or did it get replaced under warranty? Does the CD player still work?
No bubbles! I have to admit I was aware of the issue and never let the dash see the sun unprotected. CD still works. Also to solve the many unanswered questions about the exterior trim around the windows fading? I do declare this car is rarely in the sun and I have a single piece of faded trim right next to unfaded. its definitely a manufacture issue.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Very nice. Keep parking it indoors and don't drive it much and you may have a top grade antique in a few years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow! What a beautiful example of a first year, first gen FX. My car looks identical except it is a little more tired due to it having 175k miles.

Honestly, I can see clean, low mileage examples of the Gen 1 FX being collectible in the not-so-distant future. I think it's one of the best automotive designs of the 2000s. Let me know if you are ever looking to sell yours haha!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts