Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard so many times how great this product is...but never used it so far. Once my local detailer used Zymol? on my car I didn't notice any hugh difference between NXT. And When I look at your pictures on this Detailing section...I think NXT works better on Black car. I will let pictures talk. Here is my Acura TSX with only NXT.

Before

After: Reflextion of myself

took me about 2~2 1/2 hours to do this. No Swirls, No water marks
What do you guys think? Should I still go for Zaino?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Impressive, just not as L O N G lasting as Zaino. What does "before" Pic. mean? ..never used NXT, ..just dirty, ..both??
Circular Motions? :? P.S. You might want to keep the "Same Thought Thread" all together in the Same Thread! http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2826 (for Simplicity purposes)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
why we like zaino:

(1) one coat lasts a LONG time. three times as long as any wax

(2) it can be layered (i.e.. it bonds to itself) and the more you put on, the more optically reflective it is

(3) its part of a kit of cleaning tools and using the zaino carwash helps renew the finish each wash as well as the detailing spray helps for quick shine and renew of finish.

(4) you can keep adding layer upon layer with virtually NO orange peel. this is hard to get with wax

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PINITI-FX said:
Impressive, just not as L O N G lasting as Zaino. What does "before" Pic. mean? ..never used NXT, ..just dirty, ..both??
Circular Motions? :? P.S. You might want to keep the "Same Thought Thread" all together in the Same Thread! http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2826 (for Simplicity purposes)
I mean before I put any NXT wax on my car. That's what I meant. And you whine too much.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PINITI-FX said:
I notice that you are from Lancaster...do you know either Christopher Dock Mennonite High Shcool & North Penn High School? I used live over there, Harleysville/Lansdale. I spent my 9th &10th yeay in CDHS, and 11th year in NPHS. And then I moved to California.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
creamin said:
And you whine too much.
Show some RESPECT first, Then Ask a Serious Question like your last post. :p Unstable Youth, Grow Up! :shock: Then you May use Zaino, because YES - It's Worth it! :twisted: You don't Really want answers, You're already a Dis-respectful SmartA$$ Know-it-All who's in love with himself! :roll: more creaminz Disrespect found below (if only Your folks knew of your Lack of Honor) http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2826

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PINITI-FX said:
creamin said:
And you whine too much.
Show some RESPECT first, Then Ask a Serious Question like your last post. :p Unstable Youth, Grow Up! :shock: Then you May use Zaino, because YES - It's Worth it! :twisted: You don't Really want answers, You're already a Dis-respectful SmartA$$ Know-it-All who's in love with himself! :roll: more creaminz Disrespect found below (if only Your folks knew of your Lack of Honor) http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2826
:) This is getting old PINITI-FX. I already apologized. I'm in love with myself? Hm...no I'm in love with my Life that's what it is. I love USA, I love California, and I love people around me. You talk whatever you want.

·
Registered
882 Posts
**** yeah zaino is worth it...i mean if you get a deep wet shine then its all good but what I like about zaino is that the shine really really lasts.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mushutofu said:
**** yeah zaino is worth it...i mean if you get a deep wet shine then its all good but what I like about zaino is that the shine really really lasts.

Your FX looks awsome!!! :shock:
I wish I can try almighty ZAINO!~~ but it's been raining whole week!~

·
Registered
882 Posts
thanks....I havn't washed my car in about 2 weeks but the shine is still there :shock:

·
Registered
498 Posts
I've used most other high-end waxes. Bought a Zaino Ultimate Kit and have to say I am extremely pleased with the results. Living in AZ, one big factor is dust... there's plenty of it. After Zaino'ing my car, have to say it seems to pick up a lot less dust than most other waxes.

Also, have a Diamond Graphite, and the finish has much more depth with Zaino.

I'm sold. Worth the money.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I agree. I used Zaino on my old 3-series (black) and results were superb. I plan to use Zaino on my FX as soon as it gets warmer...

·
Registered
706 Posts
As often as you want. Probably every 6 mos as a minimum. I probably put on a coat every month.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have to admit I was skeptical at first with the cost and all, but after using Zaino I'll never use another wax. I know, never say never, but the shine and ease of use is absolutley incredible. I especially like the way it pretty much repels dust. I too have the diamond graphite and I can go 2 weeks and the car still loooks "clean".

If it ever stops raining here in So Cal......I'll be on my 5th coat.

8)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Well ordered my zaino and will be in Taiwan on Monday hopefully the weather clears up for a few days and I can get the detail shop over here to start working on my fx with zaino. have a question, when I was on vaccation in the SF, my fx was scratched, should I get it repainted then zainoed or just wax it first anyways?

Jim

·
Registered
142 Posts
No "need" to polish, wax, seal, protect, etc, etc before getting painted.
Your painter will appreciate the panel not having any type of product applied before painting.
As you know..., "if" it is not all removed before painting, there "could" be problems with the end result...

(ya wanna know how I know this...)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a mall delima.. I have an appointment to have a clear bra installed on tuesday. Also just checked the UPS tracking opn my order of Zaino. It will also be here tuesday. Is it advantagous to apply Zaino prior to installation of bra, or does it matter.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts