Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Sure it's worth fixing since your sister will be paying for it...

You'll need a new bumper, fender, and headlight... And that's assuming nothing was damaged underneath, which is not likely... So you're looking at about $3000 just for those 3 pieces (that's including the paint job)... And can't open your pictures so can't see the details, but you'll probably need a new tire, and some suspension parts... Guessing another $1000 worth of work underneath if it's not too bad...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well **** I'm halfway across the country and she gave it her friend to fix for 2000 so I'm expecting some type of Frankenstein car when I head back.

·
Registered
93 Posts
That's scary, Clem; you might just be right! But, to give you an example, my '05 FX35 w/152k miles was deemed a total-loss when I hit a 4-door Honda Accord that turned left in front of me three weeks ago; I was going about 30-35 mpr - cost to repair my SUV - $19k! Insurance valued my vehicle only $7,800 - so, total-loss.

Can't open your photos & thumbnail doesn't show front of your FX50. I'll attached a couple photos of my totaled FX35 to give you an idea;

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts