Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have version 1.8 and valentine1.com says:

"V1 Description: Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.8. This is our latest and best performer on both radar and laser with just one exception—it lacks POP Protection. Of interest to those who drive in Europe, the latest V1 version also has a Euro Mode.

Our POP Upgrade* for this series of V1 will produce the following benefits:

Full Coverage on POP—covers POP on two bands—specifically the MPH Industries models BEE III (Ka band) and Enforcer (K and Ka).

PRICE: $75 plus shipping"

Is POP worth it for use in the Bay Area and soon PA, I don't know much about it. Is it worth $75?

Thanks a lot!

Tay

·
Registered
39 Posts
i went to the v1 website and the way it reads it actually says its not that necessary unless your one of those people that always has to have to latest tech...

so i passed...not sure how prevalent POP is in my area

·
Registered
124 Posts
It would be nice if they offered a user selectable option that lowers the sensitivity of the laser detection, so the ICC doesn't set it off. Right now I have laser disabled. A little protection would be better that none?

But I wouldn't upgrade for POP. You would be better off selling your V1 on ebay and buying a brand new one with POP. Most likely would cost you the same as the upgrade.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.