Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that pollen season again... and I can't always be washing my car so i want to buy a car cover but oem cost way too much...
is anyone using a generic suv cover? are they good fit for our fx?
or does anyone knows where i could buy oem cover for less than $100? or some good deal? :D thanx!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i have one called a garage :lol:

just kidding ;) ... i hate this pollen season too. (that and the billions of bugs at dusk around here :roll: )

unfortunately im not sure about the car cover thing. i didnt even think there was an OEM version, but if so i bet its a LOT more than 100 bucks as my fiance's old civic si had an OEM cover and it was aound 150 or so.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Wasn't there a commercial on tv with a beat up ugly car, then the guy goes over and removes it (it's really a car cover) and there's a new car underneath? I want that car cover. 8) Any body seen that commercial?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
yep..ive seen that one. i want my car cover to be a ford escape so noone wants to steal it :lol:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
well....on the good side, when i was living in an apt in college, i couldnt afford any car at all :lol: i drove an 84 reliant K car :roll:

·
Registered
103 Posts
It's that pollen season again... and I can't always be washing my car so i want to buy a car cover but oem cost way too much...
All you need is a California Duster. They work very well with the pollen and other light dust. Try it, you won't be disappointed...Just use according to the instructions. Oh yeah, make sure to "air it out" on the newspaper if it is a new one. This will help season it. BTW, I recommend only the "original" California Duster. Stay away from imitations.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fxtra: I bought those duster the 2nd week i got my fx... but they do not work well for fallen leaves and small twigs... and there is way too much pollen for them..

sweet: yeah that was the generic cover I was thinking of... i wasn't sure how good of fit it is....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.