Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We know this is an expensive upgrade but I am in contact with Rotora and trying to get them to do something with us.
I proposed a front & rear replacement with 6 piston rotors...there will be and extra cost for the 8 piston...I'm not sure what the price will be but will let you all know asap..I'm sick off the brakes on the car now...I also feel the the majority uses there car in the winter and switch to the 18's for the snow. Any interests or have any idea I am open the here what you have to say..

Philip Klipper

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I am curious about what you dislike about our brakes.Visually,they disappoint behind those 20" rims,but our stopping distances are very,very good as some past threads have discussed.Certainly,if you have FI and drive very hard there may be a need.Placed in Interanal/External by mistake I think are some cross drilled/slotted rotors for the front.I did something like this about a year ago and am very pleased for about $325

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.