Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I test drove a Titan a few weeks before getting the FX, and it had a feature I reeaally wish they'd put on the FX. On the dash near the center console, there is what would at first appear to be a headphone jack, just a standard 3.5mm mini-hole. It is, in fact an INPUT jack, so you could plug in any number of devices, not the least of which are an IPOD, portable XM unit, or whatever have you.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ShadyJC said:
Must be a misprint or else we're the most ignorant bunch of car owners around...
I totally agree. I just wanted to make sure I didnt totally misunderstand it myself.. :)

Thanks.

·
Registered
363 Posts
haha, yes, I am new, but i've read almost everything there is to read on these forums,. i saw the IPOD solution a loong time ago. I was just mentioning that feature that I saw on the Titan pick-up becasue I figured thats aout as close as OEM IPOD solution Nissan is going to make. I t really is a neat feature, Personally I dont think I'm going to do the Ipod Mod. I was thinking about putting an XBOX in and juist looading all my MP3's onto that.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Ipod

There is a solution for cars with CD Changer connection, you can hook up the iPod through there and use your controls, Im getting that for my Audi as soon as I get it over here from Mexico...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts