Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Invidia-USA would like to announce We are have a Gemini Exhaust group buy for FX.org Members.

3 Tips Option
INFINITI 03-08 FX35/45 GEMINI ROLLED TITANIUM TIPS CAT-BACK
INFINITI 03-08 FX35/45 GEMINI SINGLE LAYER TITANIUM TIPS CAT-BACK
INFINITI 03-08 FX35/45 GEMINI STAINLESS STEEL TIP CAT-BACK
Item No.: HS03IFXGID

MSRP: $1,249.99
Member's Price:$875.00(30% off MSRP)+Shipping(UPS or Fedex)
Piping Dia.: 60mm

Tips Dia.: 101mm

PM me or e-mail me need shipping Price

Thanks
Gordon
www.invidia-usa.com [email protected]

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad15/ghettojiggalo/?action=view&current=MVI_0045.flv
http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad15/ghettojiggalo/?action=view&current=MVI_0043.flv

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
VanFX said:
Do the tips all have that blue look to them?
Those are Ti tips. The SS ones look plain.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
OOOooooo... why OH why does this hafta happen NOW? I was hoping to get this EXACT exhaust in the summer... now you've given me an itch and I'm not sure if I can scratch it... :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
Oh scratch it...if it's like the Q300 or improved, it's worth it. :wink: At a reduced cost too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any one know if there is any HP gain on these (if so where in the power band) or does it just look nice and make more noise?

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
Ebay fail. The first exhaust is the Q300, which you will notice looks different. That second exhaust has the wrong pictures.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
StuLax18 said:
Ebay fail. The first exhaust is the Q300, which you will notice looks different. That second exhaust has the wrong pictures.
Sorry for my ignorance but what's the difference between the Q300 and this muffler? And if this one is more expensive, why is it better?

·
Registered
139 Posts
DatMan said:
StuLax18 said:
Sorry for my ignorance but what's the difference between the Q300 and this muffler? And if this one is more expensive, why is it better?
This is what I guess is the replacement for the Q300. It has better flow characteristics and the design is meant to eliminate the rasp that occured on the FX35 from what I understand.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The eBay link the1obster post up seller name:assaultech is not our Dealer.

We don't know who is it.fake price I better use eBay factory tool to remove that link

and they don't have our Exhaust Stocking...everytime exhaust is ship from us.

Different between Q300 with Gemini
RESONATORS ADDED
BIGGER X PIPE
2 EXHAUST CANS INSTEAD OF 1
OPTIONAL ROLLED TI TIPS(CURRENT) OR SINGLE WALLED TI TIPS and SS Tips

Thanks
Gordon
www.invidia-usa.com [email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
one more thing
Member at Infinitiscene.com Logan going to do the dyno on he's FX45 soon.

If you guys need to see how much hp gain wait for he dyno on fx45

·
Registered
62 Posts
I ordered my system today. The shop that will be doing my exhaust install will be running a AWD dyno BEFORE and AFTER the install. I am also planning to have them install my undercarriage GT-Spec braces and take pictures of the braces in place WITH the exhaust. I have shopped for an exhaust for my ride for far too long (ask DJ Pathfinder), listened to clips, read buyers reports.... The Invidia Q300 had been on the radar for awhile, when the Gemini came along it looked even better and then with the GB price....it was a no brainer. Anyway I'll post dyno results, GT-Spec clearance pics and a buyers write-up. Hopefully I'll have it all up the week of the 19th or earlier.....

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
OOOoooo... sounds good Logan... can't wait to hear about your experience!

·
Registered
62 Posts
DatMan said:
OOOoooo... sounds good Logan... can't wait to hear about your experience!
I have my fingers crossed. I have been using my Dynolicious program on my iphone to check timed runs and skid pad readings, it's rated to be fairly accurate. Looking forward to seeing what it shows with the exhaust and the GT-Spec. Interesting to see the before and after GT-Spec lateral G-force readings. Going to be rough readings though as I don't have a track at my disposal......

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
I love dynolicious. Told me I had like 500 hp once.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That must have been a kick-ass day.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Can't wait to see your numbers, Logan.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts