Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hi to all. I have been lookin in from afar and just want to say hi and thanks to all for all the info that is so helpful on this forum.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Welcome to the org Ba Ba Luwee...

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nice CF engine cover. You do something to your STB? It looks polished (may just be the camera angle, though).

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the group 8)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
Nice CF engine cover. You do something to your STB? It looks polished (may just be the camera angle, though).
i was thinking the same thing :) almost chrome on the sides ...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Hello! Could we also see a full front engine view to better see the engine cover & Polished STB that's in your signature? :shock:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
...Polished STB that's in your signature?
:roll: Nice catch. :oops:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PINITI-FX said:
Hello! Could we also see a full front engine view to better see the engine cover & Polished STB that's in your signature? :shock:
Thanks you's for the welcome , here is a front view of my engine bay.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Re: SWEET!!!

FX Lover said:
DARN IT..I MISSED THE BIDDING...COOL cover!!!. I wish it has the Infiniti logo tho. Who makes it?
Several are up on auction on eBay right now... search on "G35 engine cover"

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya, i was looking around the net for a emblum for this cover but with no were to find. Didn't want to try to take it emblum off of the oem cover ,might crack. If you look at the cover it has 2 small holes to put a emblum on. Another idea was to take the cover to a pinstriper and have them custom paint a emblum on, or junk yard (pickapart) Here's were i got mine, was the cheapest at the time http://www.maxspeed-motorsports.com/products.html Hope its ok to post http.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts