Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about ordering the intrax springs and front camber kit. Anyone use them and comments or am I going to be the first to order them?

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I give myself the next hour and a half to listen to all opinions and if all good, then I will order them before I go to bed.

Jim

·
Registered
599 Posts
With 22s I think they should look better than the Eibachs. The drop will be about .2 inches more in the front and rear so you'll have that aggressive plus size look!

I don't know about the camber kit. I would double check to make sure that it will work w/ the FX first.

I say go for it! Price is better than Eibachs, and Intrax has been around for quite some time.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well after listening to a few members opinion, I have decided to order the springs. Why not, if I dont like it or any problems I can always go back to my Eibach's. Well now I just hope my order goes through and I can get my parts in by the end of next week when I get back from my business trip.

By the way, members that watch this board from Taiwan 555 club, please do not mention it over there. I would not like to many people to know before it is installed because if I dont like it, then no one will know I installed it at all.

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
599 Posts
By the way, members that watch this board from Taiwan 555 club, please do not mention it over there. I would not like to many people to know before it is installed because if I dont like it, then no one will know I installed it at all.
I guess you have your reasons. I would just post pictures and let others decide if they like the extra lowered look or not.

As long as you post some pictures here of the Eibachs VS Intrax I'll be happy!

Always good to know what mods do what and what they look like, etc.

8)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did order Intax springs on May 9th, next day supplier informed that the springs are being redesigned and they are going to be available sometimes this summer. The funny thing is that I have spoken to Intax technical support two weeks ago and they did not mention anything on redesigning their springs. It seems to me that Intrax is a mirage like H&R.

Anyways good hunting!
Serge

·
Registered
206 Posts
is it bad to just add spacers to the back and not the front, will it screw up my handling in tight turns at higher speeds. I don't want them in the front because of the possible damage it will do will throwing rocks to the side of the car. :?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Just looked in on this thread,but 2" is about the drop that often requires a camber kit!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NJ_Jackals said:
do you plan to keep the spacers on with the Intrax? Can't wait to see how it turns out. I might be #2 if all goes well.

-NJJ
yes I do plan on using spacers with the new springs.

And as for adding spacers only to the rear, that should be fine since my spacers are different size front and back.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The earliest I can get them might be in mid August before they can ship out. I think I might cancel since I dont want them to charge my credit card first and be like H&R springs and keep waiting and waiting and waiting.

Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.