Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so keen on cleaning the carpets today, I forgot to take some before picture's of all the salts stains and dirt, anyways I went out and bought myself a Steam cleaner. But it was really bad.

Look's like how we bought it 6000km's ago! haha.

Let's see some of your dirty winter pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
gtpaul said:
I was so keen on cleaning the carpets today I forgot to take some before pictures of all the salts, stains and dirt ... it was really bad.
****, I live in a place where we have no snow (nor salt) and the first thing I bought was a huge, heavy clear-rubber truck mat to put down over my driver's well mat!

Didn't you have a secondary mat? Yikes!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hey gtpaul,

A repost from another thread:

I finally went out to Canadian Tire and grabbed a couple of the Xtreme Car Care FSX Triple Protection Car Mats.

I like them because they are large and have deep grooves for snow/slush in the winter time. The mats also feature a foam insert in the middle to absorb water for eventual evaporation. You can get the mats in black, grey and beige. I got the black to match my charcoal interior.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I bought the Infiniti all weather rubber mats. I love them. They've done a great job of keeping the interior clean.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had some normal black winter mats in, but I guess Im gonna have to get those Infiniti ones has the obviously fill everything properly.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have the factory winter ones and am very happy with them. They are very durable and fit perfectly...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.