Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

Haven't seen many FXs in the Boston area. Anyone out there?

Just purchased a 2009 FX35 and lovin' it! Interested in having a meet in Spring 2010 somewhere in New England.

Interest? Ideas?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Count me in! Not familiar with the Boston area though. But I have always wanted to go there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AndrewBigA said:
jbaker1121 said:
come to the tri-state meet this weekend! haha in brooklyn...you dont mind a 5 hour drive right?
do you even know what she looks like lmao?
I'm sure he wasn't looking for a date, but for people to get together with their FXs, which is all in good fun. :)

Sorry I couldn't make it to NY for the meet. Maybe next time! (I wouldn't mind driving my batmobile for ten-plus hours at all! I love her, you know! :wink: )

·
Registered
512 Posts
FXgirlBoston said:
AndrewBigA said:
jbaker1121 said:
come to the tri-state meet this weekend! haha in brooklyn...you dont mind a 5 hour drive right?
do you even know what she looks like lmao?
I'm sure he wasn't looking for a date, but for people to get together with their FXs, which is all in good fun. :)

Sorry I couldn't make it to NY for the meet. Maybe next time! (I wouldn't mind driving my batmobile for ten-plus hours at all! I love her, you know! :wink: )
ny isnt all that its craked up to be. nyc is a miserable place lol

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
AndrewBigA said:
It's an awesome place to visit. Tourists love it. And it's a great place to work. I've ALWAYS loved the city. I've spent my entire life in and around it. But to live there isn't for me. I have the best of both worlds now working in the city and living where I do

·
Registered
512 Posts
kieranlavin said:
AndrewBigA said:
It's an awesome place to visit. Tourists love it. And it's a great place to work. I've ALWAYS loved the city. I've spent my entire life in and around it. But to live there isn't for me. I have the best of both worlds now working in the city and living where I do
key words : "visit" & "tourists" born n raised in queens, cant wait to move out of here in a few years. boring long island here i comeeeeeeee

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
So you're striving to move out of queens and out to Long Island? You don't like Queens but you think Long Island will be better? It's pretty much the same thing. Besides, Queens is part of Long Island anyway :shock:

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
It's easier to park in LI :silly:

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
kieranlavin said:
As long as it's not in your garage, right? :p

Sorry Tay, I just HAD to.
Thaaaat's right ! :lol:
Ok, let's not thread jack, I don't wanna get yelled at :lol: . I'll keep an eye on this thread, and maybe make it out there if it's on a weekend. Kieran, you in ?

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
I haven't been to Boston in a long time. If it's on a weekend that I'm not busy, I could do it. I've got a few spurts of crazy weekends stringed together between now and the spring. Once we hit spring and summer, the track season takes over my life

·
Registered
512 Posts
kieranlavin said:
So you're striving to move out of queens and out to Long Island? You don't like Queens but you think Long Island will be better? It's pretty much the same thing. Besides, Queens is part of Long Island anyway :shock:
im going to end up further out on lng island in a few years right after i get engaged & move in with my lady. shes in the teaching academy & will have her teaching liscense in new york. we both hate queens, would love to live in nj but my shop has to stay here in queens lol.
nj all the way. if i could, i would but im stuck here.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts