Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I had a short which was causing my warning 3 dings go go off while I was in the car driving, running or not on. It also would open and close the the door locks while I was driving and would unlock all of the doors if I just walked by. I replaced a corroded hatch lock switch assembly and it stopped the majority of the occurrences. I can't find another short and was thinking that it might be solved by a reset of the key. I am not sure if I am on the right track, any help would be great
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi All, I had a short which was causing my warning 3 dings go go off while I was in the car driving, running or not on. It also would open and close the the door locks while I was driving and would unlock all of the doors if I just walked by. I replaced a corroded hatch lock switch assembly and it stopped the majority of the occurrences. I can't find another short and was thinking that it might be solved by a reset of the key. I am not sure if I am on the right track, any help would be great
Thanks
Hi all, I have now disconnected the battery for 30 min, checked all of the fuses, the warning chime went off as I was holding the chime fuse in my hand? strange, I turned off the LDW and noticed that it blinked when the chimes went off, switch??? that fuse was good as well. I will keep looking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi all, I have now disconnected the battery for 30 min, checked all of the fuses, the warning chime went off as I was holding the chime fuse in my hand? strange, I turned off the LDW and noticed that it blinked when the chimes went off, switch??? that fuse was good as well. I will keep looking.
Hi, was driving today and the chimes went off, I reach down to turn off the LDW but turned it on instead. I looked down and the LDW went off. It is not the same chime, the chime I hear is the walk away with FOB in pocket while the engine is running. I think it is either the key or the main door lock cluster?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts