Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I had my new FX 35 for 2 month now and I know this subject probably had been discussed but I was just curious if my ICC have any effect on police laser gun that detect the speed of my FX? If I had the ICC on what radar detector do you recommend? So, the radar detector won't keep going off due the laser. Thanks. :roll:

·
Registered
361 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
moved to interior and exterior by me...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sensei for the respond and Bradical for moving the post to the right place. I'm still new and learning :lol: 1)Does the Laser that's being used by my Intelligent Cruise Control have any affect on the police laser gun or Lidar? 2) does any of the commercially available radar dectectors with the features that I can turn the laser dectection off? I plan on using the ICC alot and I don't want any problem with any CHP. Any comment and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
I use a valentine 1 and just turn off the laser detection or it will go off when you go by an FX with icc on or turn it on yourself. It's worth it to me to have the icc cuz I luv that feature!

You should get a V1 I highly reccomend!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.