Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to start a new topic, but has anyone have any update on the injen intake. A friend on mine is looking for one in Taiwan and wating to see if the new setup is out yet?

Jim

·
Registered
325 Posts
No, I tried to order one couple days ago but they said the revised one is not out yet. I ended up getting the BMC CDA intake.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Guys, the last time I talked to Duy sometime between the end of SEMA and Thanksgiving he indicated that it would be sometime around January before the "revised" version of the Injen intake would be available.

Hope this helps, :2gunfire: don't shoot the messenger!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
e39ng said:
I ended up getting the BMC CDA intake.
What is that? ...any pics. or site?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
How do you like it? Where do you have it drawing air from?

·
Registered
325 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
How do you like it? Where do you have it drawing air from?
I just ordered it yesterday so I wont expect it for at least a few days. I think I will put the duct on where I have now. FYI, this intake kit is a specific kit for 350Z and it bolts on right before the MAF housing, no adapter needed.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nice. Be sure to post pics and a review! I've been curious about this intake for a while.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Did anyone notice that Injen's site is down?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Many here will voice that Stillen looks like stock, if I'm Moddin' I could care less about looking like stock! :shock:
8) I chose the JWT Pop charger w/Z-tube.

·
Registered
57 Posts
how about performance wise? I don't really care about looks either, most important whether it helps in HP and feel the difference.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Same perf. - save $80 / Start SEARCHING.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PINITI-FX said:
Many here will voice that Stillen looks like stock, if I'm Moddin' I could care less about looking like stock! :shock:
8) I chose the JWT Pop charger w/Z-tube.

Piniti where diid you get the conecting tube from for the z-tube to the jwt?

Can you help get me one too.

Jim

·
Registered
51 Posts
instead of putting an extansion pipe, i extended the heat shield... it's a lot more quite at high rpm.. it doesn't have that screaming sound anymore and very smooth... the engine seems to breath much better(now it's just like 350Z)...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts