Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
Wondering if anyone has information on the MES harness under the console, which pin is what to be more specific. I am going to tap into the factory harness for power/acc/ground/remote to avoid running wires all over the place. Also, I am attempting to mount an aftermarket player in the same location as factory. However, I have no idea how the factory player is mounted. I am assuming it uses some sort of bracket(s) to mount to the console but not exactly sure. If anyone has any pics they can post, I would be very appreciative, or if you can direct me in the right direction.

Thanks,
JR :D

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Sorry, you want to install an aftermarket DVD player? And you need a pic underneath the center armrest console? I'm not clear as to what exactly you are looking for.

Pin-out diagram I think is available in the service manual.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Here's the pinout and the bracket:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks e39ng, that's exactly what I was looking for. I am still waiting on my service manual to get here. :?

I have another question for anyone with the factory DVD player. Would you happen to know the measurements on it, HxWxL? I'm trying to determine if I can use the factory mounting brackets with the player that I have, without having to oder them first.

thanks again,
JR

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello again,
Would it be possible for anyone who has the factory dvd player to hold a ruler to it and get the hieght and width of it for me?

thanks,
JR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts