Infiniti FX Forum banner

Injen CAI / RD-1995P for FX35 $$$

8K views 51 replies 13 participants last post by  IssaFX 
#1 ·
I incorrecty stated in an earlier thread that our own nissan lunatic had this avail. at southwest autoworks, how ever i didn't know he no longer posts here or works there. Good news is Steve at S.W. A.W. will offer this to us for...(r u ready 4 dis) ...$240 & FREE SHIPPING! / hope this makes your modding a little less costly.

Discussion starter · #17 ·
...enjoy the ride! / [ hey sincity, after all the Injen "flops" you getting nervous yet?]

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Hey Jug, i think what MUST. is really saying is that he would really like to have a good look at your custom exhaust ...so could you slow down a little? ( the REAL deal is you and Supercharged, gotta love livin' in the northeast )

Discussion starter · #47 ·
...bout time, and welcome , you didn't get caught on the fence did ya? wanna share some of those mods. and pics. of yours.

Discussion starter · #50 ·
RWD 35 right? lets see that Z-tube/JWT/StillenShield combo! / and your reasoning WHY , if you will. - ...you were one of the first to share that the Stillen Shield needed to be Opened up in the back, right? Do you not like the JWT heat shield? We are VERY CAI conscience/sensitive lately! (20 questions or what!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.