Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I incorrecty stated in an earlier thread that our own nissan lunatic had this avail. at southwest autoworks, how ever i didn't know he no longer posts here or works there. Good news is Steve at S.W. A.W. will offer this to us for...(r u ready 4 dis) ...$240 & FREE SHIPPING! / hope this makes your modding a little less costly.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Tempting...REAL tempting!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
****, that's less than I paid for my Stillen! :shock:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Bleeding Edge

My impatience seems to keep me on the bleeding edge of something. Never fails.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Re: Bleeding Edge

DAVESNELLING said:
My impatience seems to keep me on the bleeding edge of something. Never fails.
Two days, man; keep it together. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'll be alright- Box is in tact as long as the maid doesn't throw it out. I swear I think she throws out any remote control, that is not properly put up. Like everybody else I had obne per device that does an excellent job. Now I have had to program all of these oddball functions into a one-does-it-all remote. It's either her or the kids or the wife. But that's another story. I digress.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Maid? Why do I heave the feeling I'm going to be the most finantially challenged individual at this meet? :cry: Then again, I'm not old enough to have three teenage duaghters and all the grey hair associated with them :wink: . Hey, I have a nice LCD univesal remote with fully customizable buttons/labels if you're interested...

Anyway, back on topic now. If only this intake had been available earlier... anybody interested in a slightly used Stillen/Z-Tube setup for $240? :D

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Man,

I should have bought the 35 :roll:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
GEAUX said:
Man,

I should have bought the 35 :roll:
:D Oh, how things come full circle. How many times did we '35 owners used to hear "Coulda' had a V8." :roll: Well, you could always go the Esemes route...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Confessions of a 6 man

Casual observers love the FX and always have something to say about it. But without a doubt, the most frequent question that I get from all of the males (testosterone induced not to mention the TV ads) is still " Did you get the 8?" Must admit- I feel a little, less than special, saying "No- I went with the 6".

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Heh, I don't feel bad at all. They come around when I tell the whole story and if they aren't interested, I don't worry about it. The only other performance SUV on the road that'll romp me is the Cayenne Turbo and if you can afford one of those, you deserve to romp me! :)

Ok, now as the responsible moderator that I am :roll: , I feel I must point out that this thread is getting quite off topic.

GOOD DEAL ON INJEN INTAKE! READ TOP OF THREAD! :D

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I drove the poop out of both of them, and honestly, it is not all that different between the two.

A different exhaust note and torque curve.

I came from a vette and thought "I had to have the V8",

If I had to do over, I would probably go 35 and probably RWD since I like to Mod too.

Oh well, Hind sight is always 20/20.

BTW, I never said you Coulda had a V8. But I might now just to make myself feel better at someone elses expense. :lol:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
:roll:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Don't worry Geaux...

I think your mods will be coming. I sometimes catch myself wondering what its like in the '45, glad I went with the 35 though.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Piniti: Thanks for the info! I just ordered one from Steve at SWAW. It came to $247 and some change (Paypal fees chargeback from SWAW). Steve was a great guy to deal with. I also hope he can get some kind of deal on that APS plenum when it arrives in Nov. I had to use Paypal so I can sneak this in under the wife's radar. I just sold some stuff from my ML and have $$ in the Pay Pal acct :twisted:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
...enjoy the ride! / [ hey sincity, after all the Injen "flops" you getting nervous yet?]

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump for above "add on"

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
MGFR,I know you did not say that only the Cay Turbo can beat you!45's walk away

·
Registered
224 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
...enjoy the ride! / [ hey sincity, after all the Injen "flops" you getting nervous yet?]
Yeah....a little. But the design is "sound" and don't understand why Dave is not getting the performance he should be getting.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts