Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site (not easy) in late August and formally joined in early September. I am member #476. The forum just recorded its 800th member - a 60+% gain in just about 6 weeks! Wow, I wish my investments would do this good! What do you suppose has contributed to this quick membership run-up?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
well...some of us have been submitting this to search engines and it has been showing up higher and higher on the list recently.

also, word of mouth and word of mouth over at the FA too.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Well, Dmtalon has been activelyl trying to get the site picked up by changing the "meta tags" (that is why the name change) and it has worked very well (expect for google)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
...oh....and i forgot about the FX.ORG business cards too! :D

·
Registered
706 Posts
Well for starters, the Nazi-like behavior of Fresh Alloy. Also, the avatar for SweetFX has been a big draw. But mainly the expertise of all our members, and the quick response times when someone has issues.

·
Registered
80 Posts
once you've been to infintifx.org you don't go back...to FA..... :lol:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Once you've had great .org... oh never mind. :roll:

·
Registered
235 Posts
yup..i am glad to see this site growing as well...i used to visit here and the "other" forum but after i got banned today from the "other" forum, i have decided this is where the place to be and where true enthusiasts can share their opinions, issues, praises, etc...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I prefer a forum dedicated to a single car - it enhances the sense of community. I am much more active in say http://www.acuramdx.org (dedicated to the MDX) as opposed to http://www.acuraworld.com (includes all Acuras). Ditto for the "other" Infiniti site - it is too broad for me.

I too promte this site when I can; I have referred many people here via links. Not sure how successful I've been so far.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
FXLENT said:
Well for starters, the Nazi-like behavior of Fresh Alloy ... But mainly the expertise of all our members, and the quick response times when someone has issues.
davezaristo said:
yup..i am glad to see this site growing as well...i used to visit here and the "other" forum but after i got banned today from the "other" forum, i have decided this is where the place to be and where true enthusiasts can share their opinions, issues, praises, etc...
This was worth bringing back a 2-year old thread ... "Nazi-like behavior" :shock:
ImolaS54 said:
could someone PM me the other FX website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i see alot of posts here refer to another site, could somone pm it to me as it keeps getting blocked out!
It truly is a shame! :? ... makes ya wanna reach out and Help someone ... Home-Sweet-Home!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Sucks for people like ImolaS54, but nothin we can (and should) do about it.

If they find us, then good, we're doing our job in letting people know about the org and how usefull it can be. If they're having a rough time finding it (like ImolaS54), don't waste FreshAlloy's money and send 'em here, because as I've said before... they're a business, the org is not.

·
Registered
942 Posts
fresh alloy......but they are poop :twisted:

·
Registered
832 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
please don't go there with the murano, I just spent 30 min telling my so called friend that the Murano and Great FX are two different vehicles. One being a mini van and the other a distinctive piece of art in motion.... Damm I love my FX. lol..... Murano what is that?

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
dmtalon said:
Quit it guys!! Your not supposed to let others know about OTHER infinti sites!! :D
Nothing like the security that comes with the knowledge that there are no others in the game when it comes to all things FX!

This is it----right here!

Do I get anything for that?
Money, advertising----something?? 8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts