Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a bunch of left-over business card stock from those print-it-yourself packages I bought from Staples so I figured I'd print out a bunch of cards to advertise the website. If you're interested in carrying a few in your wallet to leave on people's windshields here's the template I used. There are two designs, one with the tagline "Knowledge is power" and the other with the tagline "Share knowledge. Find answers."

The stock number is Avery 8376. If the PDF doesn't line up exactly right PM me with your e-mail address and I will mail you the Word file.

Somebody tell me quick if you think this is a bad idea, or else starting tomorrow these are appearing on unsuspecting FX's across Los Angeles!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Assume you guys have Adobe Acrobat reader installed? Try a Save As... to your desktop and then open directly from your PC?

·
Registered
848 Posts
It worked for me when I clicked download, instead of saving it to disk, I selected open with Adobe Reader.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Cool! Just printed me up a sheet. 8)

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Wow,

I have to admit, I was unsure, but I printed out a sheet. They look really nice.

Good job on the cards.

Thanks for sharing. I am going to put one on the two that park in my parking garage at work tomorrow.

One is a woman. Calm down leg humpers. Silver 35
One is a mna. Black 45. Just like mine

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Thanks! Can't wait to spread the love! :BIG:

·
Registered
185 Posts
send this to the FA guy's :D

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Since I have the template already done, if anyone has any ideas for different design/graphic placement/text/taglines please let me know. At this stage to replace any of those elements should be pretty easy.

I finally have something to put into the "card holder" spot on top of the sun visor!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
A while back, I whipped this up using the frum logo, but never got arount to printing any out. I thought it would be kind of cool to personalize it so if they decide to check out the site, they would have someone to look up. You're welcome to incorporate any of the ideas or elements from this (as the pic sin't mine, anyway).

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i have to print these. i see so many FXen around its not funny. today there were two at the marriott garage in bethesda and one parked diagonally from me when i came out of the mall food court from lunch.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Dammit. Printed them out tonight and left them on the desk. Went to Target and there was a black FX out in the end of the parking lot. Would have put one on there if I had em :?

·
Registered
549 Posts
I can't wait 'til one of us puts it on another forum member's FX unknowingly! :oops: :D

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RU_MATRX said:
I can't wait 'til one of us puts it on another forum member's FX unknowingly! :oops: :D
It'll be like a big game of "tag"... watch out, I am in your neighborhood on a daily basis!

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MustGoFastR said:
I thought it would be kind of cool to personalize it so if they decide to check out the site, they would have someone to look up.
I think this is a great idea, I thought of doing this but couldn't figure out a way to incorporate it nicely. Maybe a printing on the back of the card to help identify the forum member who dropped the invitation?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
ShadyJC said:
Don't get alarmed, just posting a new Avatar pic...
arent you kind of young to be driving?

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bradical said:
arent you kind of young to be driving?
It's that legendary Asian complexion, makes you look younger than you actually are. In reality, I am actually over 50 years old.

:lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts