1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
My dealership did a big redesign this past summer.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
What I'd like to see more of are stand-alone Infiniti dealerships without the attached Nissan part.

And perhaps a Baskin Robbins and Taco Bell inside the dealership for snacking while waiting for service.

·
Registered
117 Posts
My dealership doesn't sell Nissan's. It has three seperate dealerships of Infiniti, VW and Buick. Odd selection.

the dealership is new as the old Infiniti dealership burnt down about ayear ago.
there is a baskin robins up the streeet though

·
Registered
24 Posts
My dealer in Ramsey underwent this change about a year ago, and the difference is amazing. Just as the article said, the showroom has an "upscale feel".

·
Registered
392 Posts
Jones

Fletcher Jones here in Chicago just moved Infiniti out of the building where they have Audi, Volkswagen, Honda, and Nissan. Really cramped having all those brands in the same building.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
93til said:
What I'd like to see more of are stand-alone Infiniti dealerships without the attached Nissan part.
All 4 Infiniti dealershps in Houston are stand-alone; I guess I didn't know there was any other kind.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Same here infiniti dealership is standalone. They did remodel the place a few years back. Really nice inside much nicer than the BMW dealership or mercedes here.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
There are 3 dealershipsd in the philly area.Two owned by the same man are single dealerships and the other is an Infiniti/Audi dealership...he spun off his BMW and Mini to his sons under separate corp

·
Registered
411 Posts
My local dealer is stand alone, as well... Sorta. The Nissan dealer is next door, but they have separate buildings, so I guess that makes it stand alone.

Pretty nice inside, too. They offer free wi-fi, and that keeps my geek ass happy as a clam. Hahahahha.

Matthew

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
All the LA Infi dealerships are stand-alone. Thousand Oaks Infiniti also has WiFi- which is great, 'cause they used to have Ramon drive me up to the Starbucks while they did the work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.