Infiniti FX Forum banner

you should agree. if you don't I feel bad for you.

• Oh ****, I (you) ****** up. I'll sell mine asap. and buy a Honda/Toyota next time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm rich/stupid and I don't give a **** because I'm a carless piece of ****.

• I simply didn't know this, I will do my research next time.

• I'm just stupid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Infiniti is not reliable.

Infiniti is partly owned by a French compony. - Renault

They have cut costs by installing cheaper low quality parts.

They practice planned obsolescence because they are a car compony, not a parts compony. So by the time you pay off your vehicle, or reach 80K miles your vehicle is planned to fail, the repair often costs more then it is worth to encourage you to buy an new one.

warranties are a rip off, you don't need one if the car was made well.

Do yourself a favor, research brands before you buy, and only buy Honda/Acura Toyota/Lexus or Subaru.

Every other brand around the world practices planned obsolescence except for Honda/Acura Toyota/Lexus or Subaru.

and just so you know Honda/Acura Toyota/Lexus or Subaru, practice a Business strategy called KAIZEN. look it up! you should have done your research before you bought a French car!

(P.s. Your Welcome)

·
Premium Member
1,812 Posts
Interesting post. Although you are entitled to your own opinion, you must realize that this is an Infiniti FX enthusiasts forum. My particular FX is 16 years old, rock solid, like new, and made in Japan.

Do you own an Infiniti? Is there something that one of our members can help you with?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ditto. Have a 2006 FX45 at 211K and a 2009 FX50S at 164K, both with all the toys. The two best cars we've ever owned, with only minor parts replacement attributable to normal wear for high mileage cars. Both use 1 qt. oil/5K. Dread the day I have to part with either one. Nothing out there quite like them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you imagine making an account just to crap on a car brand lol There are brands i dont like but would never go onto their forum just to tell them how bad they are, who has the time?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts