Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was browsing around on the net and found a real nifty site :lol: They dont have a forum so they will not take away from the InfinitiFX community but it is still a cool website. Model breakdowns, photo galleries, accessorys, ect...

Link Here - The also have a area for Participating websites for Infiniti websites so maybe a mod would like to contact them :D

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
The Infiniti Car Club of America is owned by Schnell Auto, Inc. – an automotive media services corporation based in Southern California.

Schnell Auto, Inc.
4918 Via Camino
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 Tel 805-499-6331
Fax 805-498-5351
[email protected]
Dealerships :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
When I saw the link, I bookmarked it. Then when I saw dealers owned it and want a fee to join, I UN-bookmarked it!

For "official" info, http://www.nissannews.com/ seems pretty good, and it doesn't cost anything.

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
I found them a while ago and didn't want to pay just to join. I think most of the information they have is available for free elsewhere. If you need technical help, model specs, and photos, use infinitihelp.com. If you need parts or accessories try Joe at infinitipartsusa.com. Of course if you want to know about your FX you've got the Org or the Scene. If you want to ask about other Infiniti models try nicoclub or freshalloy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.