Infiniti FX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
I want to help out and join in on the fun, but NYC has a new law where they can and WILL fine companies for placing any ad/flyer/handout on cars.

I wonder if I can bill the city for those lovely orange envelopes they like to leave under my windshield every so often. :p

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
aiya said:
NYC has a new law where they can and WILL fine companies for placing any ad/flyer/handout on cars.
****, that's a blessing! I wonder if there's an exemption for only leaving one on a targeted car, as opposed to SPAMming the entire neighborhood for "Joe's Detail Service", though?

·
Registered
832 Posts
I was bored, so I decided to make my own...I have zero skills, but tell me what you guys/gals think?

·
Registered
832 Posts
No comments...hmmm :?

I went to BJ Wholesale Club and bought 500 blank business cards...I'll print some out to see how they look.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Well I like them. I didnt want Sweet to think I don't like hers :D .

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
johnmax said:
Well I like them. I didnt want Sweet to think I don't like hers :D .
Thanks.

Believe it or not but I finally got down to the last 15 or so from the 1000 we started with.

So.....I WILL BE ORDERING another 1000 this week if anyone is interested in some.

Pm me. :D

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
infx35 said:
I was bored, so I decided to make my own...I have zero skills, but tell me what you guys/gals think?

Nice job :thumbleft:

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
FX Bound:

The blurring on the wheels makes it look like it's going backwards. Otherwise cool cards.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
IlovemyFX said:
FX Bound:

The blurring on the wheels makes it look like it's going backwards. Otherwise cool cards.
You are so right. I didn't notice that. My fault for trying to post from work. :oops:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Ok guys, thanks for the comments!

I've "corrected" the motion and decided to just have it parked.

I also replaced the red shadow with white...not as nice but will save me on ink!...plus a few tweaks. :p

So, what do you think about this one?

Please keep the suggestions coming... :D

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
You might want to tint the windows. At least the rear passenger windows. Can you add something that looks like chrome at the bottom like on the 06's?

·
Registered
942 Posts
the card is looking good infx35. im designing some stickers and i'll post a pic for you guys by the end of tomorrow

·
Registered
832 Posts
IlovemyFX said:
You might want to tint the windows. At least the rear passenger windows. Can you add something that looks like chrome at the bottom like on the 06's?
Thanks for the suggestions.
I really want to keep this simple and generic so all FX's can relate, but great suggestions just the same! 8)

Krayzie said:
the card is looking good infx35. im designing some stickers and i'll post a pic for you guys by the end of tomorrow
Thanks! :D
I would love to see them.

Keep the comment/suggestions coming...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
infx35 said:
... I also replaced the red shadow with white...not as nice but will save me on ink!...plus a few tweaks. :p

So, what do you think about this one?

Please keep the suggestions coming... :D
Put the RED back in

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Yeah it looked better with the red.

Maybe you should change the FX color to Liquid copper too?? :D

·
Premium Member
1,680 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Put the RED back in
Or you could make the FX in red so it's similar to the ORG sticker. I hear that DG (or Silverstone in Canadian) looks great on anything :lol: .

·
Registered
832 Posts
I myself prefer it with the "RED"
Since I am just playing around and printing these at home on my ink jet printer, I tried to keep it black & white to reduce ink cost.

Well, I replace the red back in...better? :D

Comments are again appreciated.

·
Registered
832 Posts
#2 attempt:

Comments?

Thanks!

·
Registered
436 Posts
infx35 said: