Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Infiniti Kuraza Concept design exploration offers exceptional amenities and roominess for all passengers, including unhindered access to the rear seats through the use of third-row doors. The Kuraza Concept makes its global debut at the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit on January 10, 2005.

Infiniti will also show production versions of the powerful new 2006 Infiniti M performance luxury sedan, which goes on sale at Infiniti dealerships nationwide in early spring 2005.

WTH?

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Looks like an FX Cooper with a little stretch.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Ugliest thing I've seen since I woke up in Tijuana after that all night tequilla drinking contest.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Hey LIRob welcome to the good FX board. :D

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
johnmax said:
Hey LIRob welcome to the good FX board. :D
You could pass him on the LIE and call it a "mini meet!" :D ...sounds like he might need some Security.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
True Piniti! Actually had a mini-meet yesterday. I was turning a corner and saw a Diamond FX at a Mobil station vacuuming his interior. I slowed down to check him out and he gave me a nod, and I returned the gesture. Look out HFXA! :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Yo John,

You know that guy at the Mobil station..... It wasn't me. But it will be after Tuesday :D :D :D :D :D

I am absolutely certain I've seen your ride around. One of the great car / tag combinations I've come across.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Thanks! :) You will find all the info you need here. No posers or idiots like on the other board. Have fun.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
re: Infiniti Kuraza Concept - looks like an FX hearse :shock:

·
Registered
392 Posts
the back reminds me of the Renault Megane

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
doesn't Nissan own Renault? (or vice versa)

·
Registered
779 Posts
doesn't Nissan own Renault? (or vice versa)
Don't know who owns who but they (Renault and Nissan) are one company.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Methinks Nissan owns Renault... Renault isn't exactly a economic powerhouse of a company, nor has it been for quite some time.

·
Registered
392 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
I just finished watching a 1 hour satellite feed from Nissan from the auto show in Detroit. Infiniti went all out to launch the M. No less than Herbie Hancock was hired to entertain at the launch party. The infiniti guy speaking later on said the M would go on sale at the end of Febuary 05. Prices for the M starts at $39500 for the M35 and $46360 for the M45. They also had the designer of the Kuraza give a 5 mimute speech on the truck. The curtains then opened and he drove one on stage. Its not the prettiest thing out there but it aint as bad as the artist rendition above. A couple of other tit bits: Nissan claims that the residual value for the Altima is now higher than that of the Accord and Camry. A new small car called the "Azeal" was also driven on stage. It reminded me of the cadillact CTS. It looked like a wedge.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts