Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering why Infiniti are not in Europe? – Lexus are, right? – Anyone understand the economics? (other than right hand drive for UK) I would think they would do quite well, and they could push them through the Nissan dealerships, but I guess they’ve given it more than the 30 seconds thought that I have given it.

I know I’d rather drive and FX than a Citroen :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
I've wondered that as well. Early Infiniti press releases stated that the company was designing and aiming the FX squarely at the US market. Other than the US, Canada and Taiwan (so I've heard) I'm not aware of it being offered for direct sale to the consumer anywhere else. However a recent post stated that the FX is available in Japan (which is a right-hand drive vehicle country). Anyway, I owned a 1980 Datsun once but I have not kept track of Nissan for a long time. Do they sale other Infiniti cars in Europe?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Japan is a Right hand drive country. I dont think FX is available in Japan but Murano will be available in Japan this fall.

·
Registered
119 Posts
While talking Porsche on Rennlist I received an accolade for the FX from a guy in the Netherlands. He commented on how much he loved the FX so I posted a photo of my car. The overwhelming response was the FX is the SUV that Porsche should have built! Interesting comments from some serious Porschephiles in Europe, the UK and the US! 8)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey, FX Driver: where's that thread on Rennlist? It might be fun to read....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks, FXDriver: looks like those (you) porsche guys know class when you see it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts