Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a letter in the mail yesterday from Infiniti Ardmore here in PA and they are asking me to come in so they can make and offer to me for a new Infiniti and buy back mine. I just got my FX in February and only have about 2500 miles on it. The letter states that they are low on used cars and they need them so they are willing to make me an offer, the letter sounds like they are desperate. What do you guys think of this and any ideas what should I do? I really like the new M35/45, so I was thinking about going in and seeing what they are going to say about that. So what sup with this guys, let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
206 Posts
I work at a benz store i'm really low on my used car inventory as well i will even honer their letter and give you 1000 more on your trade because i'm reeeeeeeeeeal low we even have an infiniti store anything you want. (GOT THE PICTURE) :twisted:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I would not call it stooping down this is how we generate business and make our money this does not mean they are giveing the car away or even putting retail in the trade it's just away to get the people through the door and let someone like my self power close on payments. :D

·
Registered
597 Posts
I once got a letter from Chambers saying they were interested in my 6 year old G20 :oops: . That was a car I've thrown every bit of abuse @ save for drivng it over granite stairs :lol:. Who comes up with these bullshit marketing schemes anyway :roll: ?

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:
this is how we generate business and make our money
Ok, how much for my 2004 FX35? You know the mods and the car history is extensively documented on this very site. Currently has 8700 miles.

I'm looking for a 1960-ish Porsche 356 or a 1994-1998 Toyota Supra.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im still going to go and see what they say, I not stupid so I am not coming out of my pockets at all, if they can get me in a M35/45 for anything close to what im paying on the FX then we have a deal, but it would have to be a super deal cus I am good with my FX. The things starts on Thurs. so I will get back on here to let you all know what happened.

·
Registered
206 Posts
do you have the tech package

·
Registered
206 Posts
29550$ is real trade in value add 2000$ if you have tech. Can't put any money in to the mods. :x

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
I got one that said:

Westbury Toyota is in desperate need of 1997 Toyota Avalons.

Maybe I should bring mine in? Didn't know it was so valuable! :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
they are trying to get you down there so they can bend you over with no lube. I have a friend thats a car salesman and he says he lies so much he even lies to his friends and doesnt realize it

·
Registered
597 Posts
Aftermarket stuff isn't worth piss to appraisers. What else is new ? One year after G35 was selling for sticker I went offer shopping for my car @ BMW, MB, Audi, Acura and Infiniti stores ( in various parts of town ). Every single one gave me KBB wholesale price :x . When I told Infiniti guy to cut the crap and make me a fair offer, he walked me outside to the backyard where they already had 3 such cars waitng to be prepped for their used inventory. As for the couple of extras I had on, he said I might wanna take'em off 'cause to them they were worthless.

·
Registered
309 Posts
jnp1001, love the M's, so nasty. But this is a cheasy sales tactic...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
jnp1001 said:
I got a letter in the mail yesterday from Infiniti Ardmore here in PA and they are asking me to come in so they can make and offer to me for a new Infiniti and buy back mine. I just got my FX in February and only have about 2500 miles on it. The letter states that they are low on used cars and they need them so they are willing to make me an offer, the letter sounds like they are desperate. What do you guys think of this and any ideas what should I do? I really like the new M35/45, so I was thinking about going in and seeing what they are going to say about that. So what sup with this guys, let me know. Thanks
I went in last week to look at the M35 and asked the Sales Manager (who sold me the FX) to make me a trade offer - just playing guys (for now anyway, that M is sweet!!). They gave me a very disappointing lowball price; I hope the FX resale value is not that bad :cry:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The letter states that they will give me 100 % on my FX and $7000 off of the QX and some other stuff I can’t remember now. Its an experience so I still going to go and see what they say, I am not going buy a new car if they don’t come up with something really good, **** I have only 2500 miles on my FX so I don’t need it, I just want to see what they say. Plus im not going to be there all night on Thurs., im not going to miss Survivor. :D But if anything, I will get in there to see the M up close and test drive it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also, I dont have the tech packages, so if they can give me a new one with the tech packages for the same payments, I will take that as well.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Our CEO took a call last week from the Lexus dealer. They wanted his three year old GS430 and are buying out the last few months of the lease to get it. He will take delivery on an '06' GS430 as soon as they can find the one he wants. Apprently there is a hot market out there for 2 or 3 year old luxury cars. 8)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.