Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving my 04 Infiniti XF35, SLIP and VCD off lights comes on it immediately goes off. to get going i have to park swift off and restart and it will start and drive with the SLIP and VCD off light on. I did a diagnosis both at Infiniti Service shop and Autozone identified a code of camshaft position Sensor. i replaced them still same problem any help?

·
Registered
34 Posts
That's typical of a cam or crank position sensor. Did you use OEM parts? Are the connections definitely secure? As I recall, it will run with a single functioning cam position sensor and the crank position sensor, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi jonkangi. I had the same issues with my 2006 FX35. I swapped out the Cam position sensor on bank 1 first and still had the same issue so them I changed out the Crank position sensor and got about 300 miles on it before the same issues started happening again. I then changed out the bank 2 Cam position sensor and have not had any issues with it since then. I've put about 1,000 miles on it since swapping out the bank 2 sensor so I think swapping all 3 of them did the trick.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts