Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys/Gals...

It's time to take the high road. I'm not sure whom Jon Carson is talking about. But I would rather you not instigate anything at all. In fact, we will not stand behind any personal attacks about anyone on FA or towards FA itself.

That includes private emails. Obviously FA is worried we're trying to steal their followers, and if someone here is planning something like that, I’m asking you nicely to stop.

Those kinds of tricks are what's going to drive people away from FA. We don't want to do the same thing here. I want this site to be FREE from controlling business advertisement, which is EXACTLY why I created it. After only a few short weeks on FA I found out I didn't like the way things were controlled. That doesn't mean others don't enjoy it. It was personal, non-confrontational reasons that lead me to start this forum.

PLEASE PLEASE do not start any crap with anyone from the FA forums, in public or private. Being the bigger of the two will have its advantages believe me!

Thanks,

·
Registered
706 Posts
Good point and I agree.

·
Registered
185 Posts
but can I still hope to squeeze that **** neck of G35moderator one days?? :twisted:

he is soo strong behind his computor screen.

I do agree with you DM, that is why I left FA many months ago and never looked back 8)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Properly stated.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
dmtalon said:
Being the bigger of the two will have its advantages believe me!
True!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good call.....Since that site is controlled by advertisement, by not surfing that site will hurt them more than anything anyone can do.

·
Registered
235 Posts
They just banned me also...i guess some of their sponsors paid them off so i will stfu about the leather...

·
Registered
706 Posts
How do you know if your banned? I can't get in anymore and even if I register under a different user, I still can't get a email to confirm new registration. Did you get anything from them?

·
Registered
848 Posts
FXLENT said:
How do you know if your banned? I can't get in anymore and even if I register under a different user, I still can't get a email to confirm new registration. Did you get anything from them?
Have you tried using a different e-mail address? Most likely they keep track.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I'll try that and see.

·
Registered
706 Posts
No changing email addresses doesn't work. Maybe I need to register from a different computer with a different IP?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.