Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Toying with the idea of selling my Pristine 2005 FX 45. Less than 80K. Perfect interior and exterior,

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
I'm sitting on a 2005 FX35 with similar mileage and also in pristine condition. I don't think I could get more than about $6000 Canadian for it. Worth a whole lot more to me so I will be keeping the FX for at least a few more years.

Not sure what the market is like where you are though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just want to move it along while its still in perfect working order and used prices are up. It could be a great vehicle for another 6 month or 6 years. We are just looking to move up some years to gain some more safety features and built in Bluetooth. I'd like to get 10K for it. I may be dreaming...

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
I've been reading lately that used car prices are on the rise due to new car shortages so maybe you can get a little more for yours than before.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been reading lately that used car prices are on the rise due to new car shortages so maybe you can get a little more for yours than before.
they are starting to come down because of the time of year, car sales are strongest may-aug. after labor day you will see the curve dropping steeper than it is now?
alot of the "shortage" is sham. dealers showroom lots are empty, but when you go to their off site storage lots, they are full

1 - 5 of 5 Posts