Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally finished install the in dash LCD in the clock location. It is major PITA installation, involve a lot of cutting, grinding....I tap the line out to the rear dvd harness and it works great. I will add a rear view camera soon. Here are some pics:

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
**** that looks good...nice work!

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Cool! Nice job... now for the questions --- what is the make/model of the unit you purchased... how big is the screen... can the screen move in/out with the shift lever in "Park"... how do you get to the A/C controls when the screen is out... does it have Navigation capability as well?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The brand is Blitz, here's the website: http://www.blitzaudio.com/itemdetail.asp?model=BZDIN7
The screen size is 7" and it has touch screen capability. Yes, the screen can move in/out with shifter in "Park" but not the disc. You have to be in "Drive" in order to put in the disc.
It has input for navigation system (RGB) but I dont care about it since I dont plan to put navigation system.
You have to tilt the screen forward a bit to get access to the A/C controls.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
:shock: 2 GRAND! :shock:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I saw "DVD" on the "neon" screen- you can get the MES without Tech?! This must be a change for '04+?

·
Registered
706 Posts
What are you going to do about all the scratches on the aluminum around the headunit? Or is that something that just looks like scratches on the left side?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts