Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read on here many of times about people complaining about how they wished that the FX would lock after you get in and start up.... Well after my 15000 mile service today, a strange thing happened. I assume that they unpluged the battery and it went to default settings. Anyway, the seat would not adjust when you turned off the car and when you got in... Also after a minute the doors would lock where you could not open them from the outside, you could from the inside but not outside. I went through the settings and there it was, bam!! How to set the lock thingy! I set my setting for the auto seat adjust and now it won't do it anymore, but it was there and is there. I will keep trying and see what I come up with. Will keep you posted.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its very late over here, so I'll check tomorrow and see exactly how to get to it, but its there! Took me by suprise also, because it was the first time that I saw that page of settings, and it dissapeared as fast as it came, but its there folks and it kept locking the vehicle! I was shocked!

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Punisher said:
particlefx said:
Are you sure the locking option you found isn't the one to relock the doors if you fail to open the door once you unlocked it?
That's what I'm thinking.
I bet that's what it is.

·
Registered
462 Posts
particlefx said:
Are you sure the locking option you found isn't the one to relock the doors if you fail to open the door once you unlocked it?
He did say he had never seen that page before. Maybe he stumbled on to a secret menu.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
05fxguy said:
He did say he had never seen that page before. Maybe he stumbled on to a secret menu.
Either that, or his dealer turned off "Short Menus" in "Settings".

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
05fxguy said:
particlefx said:
Perhaps, (and the FX certainly has a lot of secret menus) but I'm not holding my breath. Think about it; why would Infiniti invest in a consumer option and then hide it? Makes no sense.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think that all of you are correct, I believe that its just the relock button. The one that locks the veh after you have diarmed and forgot to open the door.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.