Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my FX so much that when my sis-in-law asked my opinion about a sports sedan for her, I steered her towards the G35. She wanted the Lexus covertible first but that's way out of her budget. Then she wanted the Lexus IS300 but I showed her a couple of comparos that did not put that car in a positive light. Next she thought, how about the Acura TL? I told her, great car but looks like a Honda. Now you guys with Hondas, don't flame me. I had an Accord that was rock solid reliable but she's looking for something with flair. IMO, Hondas are utilitarian. Now we get to the G and she fell absoluetly in love with the looks but it's the speed and hadling that sold her. She hadn't even driven one with the sport tuned suspension yet! Anyway, she chose a red coupe because that car is the epitome of flair. I think Infiniti owes me a commision.

·
Registered
19 Posts
so do i but the parts i buy for the s2000 i don't put on.
i specialize in coilovers/spring/ basically all suspension and superchargers vortec and comptech body kits. hardtops basically everything. i personally like the oem style the most so i went with the oem front lip/sideskirts/spoiler and eyelids for that agreesive look. i'm gonna sell my s2000 for a fx soon!!!

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Hmmmm....I thought I was on Infinitifx.org. :p

·
Registered
549 Posts
"The past can be relived though not recovered, it can only be perfectly eclipsed by the present and the enticing prospects of the future."
- My modified and paraphrased quote from Anne Rice.

S2000 ==> FX35/45. Nice transition and better compromise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts