Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so how do I get the 20 inch wheels and sports suspension on a Canada-spec FX35 with Tech package?

http://www.infiniti.ca/eng/models/build ... #topOfPage

Gathering from the replies I received form owners I thought that once you specify the tech package you get eveything. So why is it that on the link above I get the 18s once the tech-p is selected?

Am I mising something here?

Basically I want ALL the possible options on my FX35, baring the V8 engine! Which is too bloody thirsty for Japan and Europe fuel prices....so please...once again HELP!! I'm confused again :oops: :? :(

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i was asked the same question by a member here that hails from switzerland.

i replied "buy my extra set of 20's and pay for shipping"

he did

now he rolls 20 tall with the VQ motor (and without other more expensiveoptions)

i have a line on another Nused set of em, (thought a member here wanted em, but has since not replied to me)

depending on your locale, id be willing to help you have a nused set, if you would be interested

SMS

**be cautious buying used rims from an unknown source!! **

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uhm...so I guess that means its not an option!! How pathetic? Why do they do this? But I also want the sports suspension. The reason I want the FX is because it has a nice sporty ride...I don't want soft springs :(

I might have to consider a 45 at this rate!

So why do they offer it in the US and not Canada?

·
Registered
51 Posts
They DO offer the 20s on the FX35 in Canada, but I don't know which package it is... :?

edit: It's with the tech package as others say.

·
Registered
551 Posts
no more 20 's on FX35 2004

·
Registered
51 Posts
FX4U2C said:
no more 20 's on FX35 2004
hmm..never knew that. Makes the 45 just a bit more special then. :D

DCD, go for the FX45!!

·