Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been researching for this car for months and it took me months to find the right car when the car came up for sale I knew it's one within 6 hours I bought it this car is the most Immaculate car in California discard didn't have a mark on it all the leather was intact beautiful it's a 2004 fx45 and I love it the right now I'm trying to get more power out of it it needs to be a bit quicker when I was younger I owned 3 Corvettes and a Nova Super Sport that would beat anything and just ran on gas well now that the kids are gone and the husband's up in heaven I bought me this rocket ship skip back to my Need for Speed car is so rare and beautiful to find one with such low miles and never been wrecked crash crunched insides like brand new it has more electronical things than some cars that do today but it's so beautiful beryllium brown with what's brick and black interior it looks so good I looked at a lot of cars out there and they were beat up Siege ripped up gas is bubbling up crushes in the bumper front and back scratches cars that weren't taken care of and then I Came Upon My Queen perfect as any perfect could be and I love her starting to get doing some work on her just to make her a bit quicker so when I start take the names out there hey I'm in Rancho Cucamonga is there a group of us XF can meet

1 - 1 of 1 Posts