Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have info on illuminated kick plates for the 2009 FX? Infinifti USA or the dealership can't tell me what color they light up. Does anyone know where the best deal on them are? Thanks!

·
Registered
124 Posts
i think they light up white matching the led on the mirror.don't quite me on this though.

good luck with you search, this will definiately be in to to be mod list

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you saying I posted this in the wrong forum?

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Well technically yes this belongs in the interior/exterior forum. I'll move it there.

Do a search and you will see pics here of the illuminates sill plates. I think they are amber. Plus arent they on the Infiniti web site or in the brochure?

Also can you please not use blue text to post messages. It makes it very hard to read. And when its hard to read, people won't bother reading it and in turn won't help you. Stick to the standard text color.

Edit: as a matter of fact I think i've asked you to keep from posting in hard to read type before... :?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, yes I do recall that you did tell me not to post in bold, I didn't recall the color.
No problem.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Ahh thanks I can see again! :D That blue was like a laser in my eyeballs 8)

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
sixsticks said:
Sorry, yes I do recall that you did tell me not to post in bold, I didn't recall the color.
No problem.
Yeah... I couldn't read it at all... just to read it, I had to use my mouse to highlight all your text first...

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
The illuminated kick plates have a white light behind the letters. I don't know what generates the light LED's or bulbs. I have attached a photograph. The plates are available through Infiniti Parts USA or your dealership. 230 dollars installed.
Bill

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
My '06 M35 came standard with lighted kick-plates - thats one of my pet peeves regarding the '09 FXs

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I totally agree. Our Lexus came with kick plates and they are much better looking...blue colored lights and nicer stainless!

Infiniti really dropped the ball on this one for as much as the 2009 loaded FX cost us!

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey everyone -

got a pair of illuminated kick plates (2009 Fx 35) that i am willing to sell. dealer put a light scratch on one of the aluminum trims - so they replaced both.

also got a pair of non-illuminated kick plates - black interior (2009 Fx 35).

thx

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am restoring an 04 FX35. And came across a 06 M35 I am selling all parts that I can't mock up to fx. Super nice ride audio, electrical, suspension, sun roof, seats , interior etc. Cheap. Jason 361-489-5797 please leave message

1 - 12 of 12 Posts