Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
that is some SERIOUS ice!

go check out the rest of the pics on this guy's site.... looks like he isnt too worried about it :wink:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Seems like that Porsche might be more worth than the house... :wink:
Who lives in a crappy house and buys an exotic car?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
OMG, that hurts to look at. :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow, that's crazy. I noticed his license plate frame had John Holtz as his dealer. That's here in Rochester, NY. I can't imagine leaving a nice car like that out in the elements.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
pudicus said:
krzys4 said:
Seems like that Porsche might be more worth than the house... :wink:
My thoughts exactly. Somepin' tells me this guy may have been using MC Hammer's financial adviser :twisted: .
either that, or that house is sitting on some expensive land!..........nah!......its crappy!

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
What's a garage cost?

·
Registered
56 Posts
krzys4 said:
People in Tuscaloosa Alabama do. There is the Mercedes M class plant there... There are SOOO many ******** who work at the plant driving around leased M classes 300.00 a month including insurance and park them outside there single-wide trailor...

·
Registered
363 Posts
It's kind of sad, I think...:

While it may be a wise financial move to start building cars here, I notice the quality goes down, as often does whatever grace or elegance a particular car enjoyed previously. It seems like something of a fall from grace for Mercredes to start building their cars here. When I was buying my car, I asked where it was built, and the dealer told me Japan, and that all their cars but the QX were built in Japan, and the QX/Amadas were the only ones who had any real major issues. Go figure...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.