Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love it! Thanks man, really appreciate the work.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I appreciate it also. I would hate to keep going back and forth between two sites and posting twice. What is everyone expectations in having this site a success?

How many FX members on FA? Anyone know? Can we get a window decal for this site? Anyone have the capability of printing some up?
How much to do that?

FXcellent

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I am really enjoying this site. So much more straight forward and easy to find stuff. Lets make sure we can keep it going. :D

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
I actually sell window banners for "Club DSM" right now.

http://stickers.v8eaters.com/ I had/have plans for coming up with something (probably not a full window banner) but something classy enough to put on an FX for us. Also something that we can use to notice one another when out in the world!!

Thanks for the thumbs ups guys

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
34 members and still growing! :)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do you think the FA mods will react if I put this site as a link in my sig on FA to increase exposure? I think the domain name change has confused ppl when the 'Other FX website' thread was up on the 1st page and maybe turned some ppl off.

·
Registered
706 Posts
If FA continues to be down like it is now, we may not need to advertise there :D :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
dmtalon said:
I don't know... I don't mind if you do it, but those guys are a little up tight about "advertisement"

But, FYI both url's should work the same now.
understandable, to an extent......

i have (and always do) show a link/url to my gsxr site in my sig......

when DM reopened the doors here, i added this url to my sig, and have not been told anything negative abut it (yet)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I added it. If they boot me, their loss.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
to the top^ 8)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Only 18 thank yous? Come on guys lets give a
HUGE THANK YOU
to dmtalon for setting this up for all of us.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts