Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
706 Posts
Thanks! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
so far i've only met two members....

Davezaristo and Stormace...whats up fellas :drinking:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Yup..and i must say mushu is one cool guy...we hang out at a local starbucks every now and then, just chill out, and admire our zainoed FX parking next to each other...

Any FXer in the sf bay area or wherever in the country that is coming to visit the bay area is welcome to join us anytime...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,581 Posts
ME too :(

So, I was thinking we need to think about 2005 and try really hard to figure out where we could have a HUGH meet, like in Ok or somewhere in the lower half, over a long weekend.

Can you imagine if 100 of us showed up in a hotel parking lot. :shock: That would get some attention.

Doing it ourself (without any sponsors) would show those others, that we are about the car and friends not about $$$.

Think about it. If anyone has another idea or is good at arranging events post it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Great ideas...For us West Coasters we could meet up somewhere and take our FX's up a mountain or something...Acura peeps used to drive up to crater lake...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
mushutofu said:
Great ideas...For us West Coasters we could meet up somewhere and take our FX's up a mountain or something...Acura peeps used to drive up to crater lake...
That's awesome... All we got here in the NY is crappy roads, traffic and bad attitudes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
Hey ujmot, saw you've been working on a new avatar, after your newest thread, i thought for sure it was gonna be one of those inerior lighting shots, oh well, my wrong. ~ BTW the roads along the Hudson River are beautiful, especially this time of year. Autumn in N.Y.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,619 Posts
OK works for me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
My LA GF wants to visit her relatives in the Bay Area for Thanksgiving; provided we haven't broken up by then, I'll let y'all know that Tues or Weds that I'm coming, and perhaps the BA FXers can hang out?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
let us know!
If your thinking of breaking up just do it....Once you've planted the seed of breaking up it will only grow and grow and grow.
Broke up with my GF who lives in Torrance not too long ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
ME too :(

So, I was thinking we need to think about 2005 and try really hard to figure out where we could have a HUGH meet, like in Ok or somewhere in the lower half, over a long weekend.

Can you imagine if 100 of us showed up in a hotel parking lot. :shock: That would get some attention.

Doing it ourself (without any sponsors) would show those others, that we are about the car and friends not about $$$.

Think about it. If anyone has another idea or is good at arranging events post it.
OH YEAH, I think THAT is not just a bad idea, we could all meet up somewhere in the middle like.... Texas, oh yeah since HFXA is here in Houston....lol
To be honest, if we can come up with something good, I'll be there...with my folks at HFXA ofcourse. Have y'all seen the DVD of Cannon Ball, where all the exotic cars get together and race with each others accross the country?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
i think you mean gumball
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
mushutofu said:
If you're thinking of breaking up ...
Heh. Notice the qualifier ("LA GF")- I tend to "get around"; I meet someone, then we get together, then it gets stale after a while, then it drops off, then I move along. No muss, no fuss, no drama (and best of all, no c-m-ttm-nt!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
mushutofu said:
If your thinking of breaking up just do it....Once you've planted the seed of breaking up it will only grow and grow and grow.
Yeah, but you never want to do that until you've found a replacement. They're kinda like vehicles...ya gotta trade 'em in on a new model :D Geez, I'm glad my wife doesn't read this forum :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
Hey guys, i kinda like it when the leather envelops ya just right, anything new might just be vinyl! :shock:
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top