Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow, no responses. I guess you don't like it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
GEAUX said:
wow, no responses. I guess you don't like it.
easy !!

i just read this post!!

i DONT prefer the sound it makes on the 350z , BUT i do like the sound of it on the 2002 f150 ford... (v8?)

i swear its only a matter of time before the fx gets noticed....

maybe we need to start emailing all manufacturers to get some app's started!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
esemes said:
GEAUX said:
wow, no responses. I guess you don't like it.
easy !!

i just read this post!!

i DONT prefer the sound it makes on the 350z , BUT i do like the sound of it on the 2002 f150 ford... (v8?)

i swear its only a matter of time before the fx gets noticed....

maybe we need to start emailing all manufacturers to get some app's started!

I did contact Corsa, GHL, B&B, and Borla.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,423 Posts
GEAUX said:
esemes said:
GEAUX said:
wow, no responses. I guess you don't like it.
easy !!

i just read this post!!

i DONT prefer the sound it makes on the 350z , BUT i do like the sound of it on the 2002 f150 ford... (v8?)

i swear its only a matter of time before the fx gets noticed....

maybe we need to start emailing all manufacturers to get some app's started!

I did contact Corsa, GHL, B&B, and Borla.
if you can post their contact info, maybe others can/will follow too..... (strength in numbers)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
esemes said:
GEAUX said:
esemes said:
GEAUX said:
wow, no responses. I guess you don't like it.
easy !!

i just read this post!!

i DONT prefer the sound it makes on the 350z , BUT i do like the sound of it on the 2002 f150 ford... (v8?)

i swear its only a matter of time before the fx gets noticed....

maybe we need to start emailing all manufacturers to get some app's started!

I did contact Corsa, GHL, B&B, and Borla.
if you can post their contact info, maybe others can/will follow too..... (strength in numbers)
I will when I receive a response. I included the http://www.infinitifx.org website address in each of the emails as well. Maybe they will come check it out and get involved somehow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CORSA RESPONSE

Tod,

We are looking at other applications right now...I will be sure to bring this to the attention to the R&D group and marketing.

Thanks,
Jim Browning Jr.
Corsa Performance
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
404 Posts
GEAUX said:
I have this on my C5 and I love it. Someone figure out how to retro it to the FX45. Maybe taking the system from the Camaro LT1 unit. It is similar.
BTW, NO resonance. Just awesome when you get on it.

Take a listen

http://corsaperf.com/audiomenu.htm

or maybe even here

http://www.bbtriflo.com/sounds.html
I also have Corsas on my '96 C-4., the fit and finish is exceptional.
I'd buy these in a heartbeat for an FX.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top